Monday, February 22, 2010

Pronstar Start A Problem With Sex?

A problem with sex? - pronstar start

It is this kind and those who want to have sex with him, did not tell my BF that it was a "connection" I mean, a part of me is thinking with him because I have a pronstar though I would like, we must start now if I can really well! You know? But the other part is very scary. judge in only 14 (or Please Do not tell me I'm too young. I'm not an idiot can use condoms and contraceptives.) in a hypochondriac and fuu.cking all these racing thoughts in my head (and if the condom that BRAKS If you have an STD, so if it does not work, bc if I'm allergic to sperm? haha ik it's silly, but I still wonder!) have no sex is therefore not an option, you tell Just do not ask me Please help me. "m an emotional wreck, and I do not know what to do. Can someone pleease juiceGive me some tips on how to limit my feelings and fears: (

No comments:

Post a Comment